Business opportunity: become an anthurium grower with our plant stock, growing system and expertise
After 12 years of growing anthuriums in Australia and a long history of growing them in the Netherlands, we are looking at closing Moerman Anthurium. We have for sale the plant stock and the growing system that we are using, combined with a lot of extra equipment and materials and an expert introduction to cultivation, so you will be set up for growing anthuriums on an area of approximately 2,000 m2.
- Approximately 22,000 plants
- 17 royalty free varieties
- Exclusive use of the varieties in Australia
- Access to order tissue culture stock in future for replacement or expansion
- Varieties as per the varieties tab and the ones in the picture
These varieties can deal best with what our harsh climate has to offer, and are all selected for a long vase life.
- Grow containers (plastic/reusable) - holds up to 8 plants
- Steel frames/racks for the containers to stand on (providing for ergonomic working height at the start of cultivation) and to lower and secure the mature crop for years of harvesting.
- Drain gutters that can be attached to the growing systems (to keep growing area clean and have the option to recycle water)
- Irrigation lines with spray pens
Expert introduction to cultivation
- Basic skills of anthurium growing (explanation of the growing system, growing medium, watering and fertiliser, pest management, climate control and crop maintenance)
- Introduction to when to pick them and quality control
- Quick overview how we have been packing and marketing the anthuriums
Extra equipment and materials
- pruning trolley
- harvesting trolleys
- vial filling machines
- planting machine
- domain name www.anthurium.com.au
- Plant stock and growing system need to be relocated from Atherton, Queensland to premises of the buyer at the buyers expense
- P.O.A. is exclusive of freight and preparation work for relocation
- Exclusive right to order tissue culture stock is limited to Australian use and will be at a per plant price to be determined at the time of ordering, import and custom costs are directly paid by receiver.
- Expert introduction to cultivation will cover the basics to get you started, ongoing consultancy will be available but is not included in the current price